Vertical Laminar Flow Cabinet
Our organization offers a precision engineered range of Vertical Laminar Flow Cabinet, which is manufactured in line with the international quality standards to ensure optimum quality in the final product. Our rage is safe to use as and finds application for bio-assays and sterility testing, microbiological manipulations, microbiological labs and other research centers engaged in investigative work with sub-toxic material.
The Vertical Laminar Flow Workstation provides a high degree of localized control for critical processes. The work area is continuously bathed with positive pressure HEPA filtered air to protect product from contamination. The Vertical Laminar Flow Workstations meet or exceed ISO 14644-1, Federal Standard 209E for ISO 5/Class 100 air and IES Recommended Practice for Laminar Flow Clean Air Devices.
Our Vertical Laminar Air Flow workstations are available in different sizes and these models can also be configured to meet your needs. These units feature 99.99 % HEPA filtration system, air intake grill and pre-filter, fluorescent lighting, centrally located control center, vibration control system and available in optional stainless steel work-surfaces and increased work zone height.
Technical specifications :
- Cleanliness : Class 100
- Particle retention : 0.3 micron
- Velocity : 90FPM + 20%
- Illumination : 750 – 800 lumen
- Noise level : 60-65 decibels
- Standard : FED 209E
- Power supply : 220v single phase
- Air-Stream is not directed at the operator causing less stress over
- Larger pieces of equipment cause less
- Larger working area
Application Areas :
- Microbiological manipulations
- Bio-assays and sterility testing
- Bio clean protection for semi-automatic vial filling and bunging
- Operations in parenteral production, hospitals, pathological laboratories, microelectronics, optics, food and beverage, agriculture, animal husbandry, avionics and biotechnology
- Dry processing of electrons, electronic integration and micro feature assembly or, for automatic filling lines in parenteral production
- Microbiological labs or other research control centers engaged in investigative work with sub-toxic materials
- Providing protection for open vessels of chemicals, solvents or powders