Clean Room Air Shower
Technical specifications :
- Cleanliness : Class 10000
- Velocity : Approx 5000-6000FPM
- Lighting : Fluorescent Tubes
- Shower Duration : 0-120 sec. adjustable
- Sound Level : 70 Db A ±5%
- Nozzles : Adjustable SS
- Power supply : 415 V Three Phase
- Air Change : 1900 air changes per Hour
Our extensive range of Air-Showers is self contained air chambers, which is installed at the entrance to clean rooms. This helps to minimize the amount of particulate contaminants that are washed off with high velocity HEPA filtered air jets. Further, the high air velocity of 20-22 m/s shower assist in the efficient scrubbing action and makes it necessary to remove particulate matter. The contaminated air is then taken in through the base of the unit, which is filtered and then re-circulated into the chamber.
Air Shower Manufacturer in Chennai
Air Shower Manufacturer in Chennai – Micro Flow is a leading manufacturer Air Showers are self-contained chambers installed strategically at entrances to cleanrooms and other controlled environments. They minimize particulate matter entering or exiting the clean space to mitigate the risk for cross-contamination. Our air shower entry systems are custom designed and constructed as per requirements of the customers and sold at industry leading price in Chennai. Our air showers are available of throughout type entry-exit, L type entry-exit and one-way entry and two way exit type.
Air showers are extensive cascades of subatomic particles and ionized nuclei, produced in the atmosphere when a primary cosmic ray enters the atmosphere. When a particle of the cosmic radiation, which could be a proton, a nucleus, an electron, a photon, or (rarely) a positron, interacts with the nucleus of a molecule in the atmosphere, it produces a vast number of secondary particles, which make up the shower.
In the first interactions of the cascade especially hadrons are produced and decay rapidly in the air, producing other particles and electromagnetic radiation, which are part of the shower components. If you have any requirement, Give us a call! We’re here for you. 7397486256.
Depending on the energy of the cosmic ray, the detectable size of the shower can reach several kilometers in diameter.
Different types of air showers
Common geometries or types of air showers include:
- Cart Air Showers
- Single Door Air Showers
- Straight Air Showers
- Tunnel Air Showers
- L-Shaped Showers
- S-Shaped Showers
- U-Shaped Air Showers And
- Three-Door Air Showers.
Are you looking for air shower manufacturer
We are an air shower manufacturer in Chennai, with more than 10 years of history in this field, we aim to provide the best-qualified air showers and good after sales services to you.
The air shower room is a necessary passage for people to enter the cleanroom, it can reduce the pollution problem caused by people entering and leaving the cleanroom.
The electronic interlock between the two doors of the air shower chamber can also act as the airlock chamber to prevent the unpurified air from entering the cleanroom and reduce the dust pollution to the cleanroom in the process of personnel entering and leaving the cleanroom.
When people enter the air shower, the cleaned air after HEPA filter sprayed by rotating nozzle jet from various directions to the people, effectively and quickly remove clothing carried by dust particles.
AIR SHOWERS FOR CONTAMINATION CONTROL
Air showers play a critical role in maintaining cleanroom integrity by removing loose contaminating particles from people and products before they enter the room.
Air showers function as an entry system. The cleanroom entry system allows for the proper class identification and procedures for dressing and storing garments. At a minimum, the isolated air shower contains a blower and motor, HEPA/ULPA filtration, a recirculating exhaust system, and interlocking doors. However, the design could incorporate additional features, functions, and benefits, depending on the intended use.
The primary features of a properly designed air shower include:
- Cycle time: The most crucial determinant of the shower’s effectiveness is the time it takes to remove contamination completely.
- Dwell time: Dwell time is the period between the end of the cycle and opening the door. It ensures that the removed contaminants settle at the end of the process to prevent them from being swept into the cleanroom when the doors open.
- Filtration: Filtration is critical to remove particulates from the cleanroom apparel and extract them from the environment before allowing the worker to enter the cleanroom.
- Protocol: Proper protocol ensures maximum efficacy of the air shower. Best practices, such as placing hands on the head while rotating 360°, allows for thorough contamination removal.
- Points of impact: Airflow from nozzles distributed across the walls and ceiling hit multiple points of impact. The diffuse contact creates a pulsating effect on the garments that dislodges the particulates.